Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender is advantageous in boosting the existing network with the built-in technology of AC Dual-band. This dual band enables the extender to delivers the high-performance up to the 1200 Mbps speed and reliability.
This extender works with any standard Wi-Fi router. If you are in a dead zone area, then simply connect this Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi extender with the router and experience the great connectivity.
Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender is an ideal device for connecting the Wireless devices including Smart TVs, Streaming online videos and gaming consoles with this single device.
If you’re planning to purchase this product, then here are the features and technical specifications of the Wi-Fi extender.
1. Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender provides 802.11 AC Dual Band and Wi-Fi up to 1200 Mbps. Moreover, this extender works with any standard router.
2. There are two external antennas which are beneficial in enhancing the performance of the Wi-Fi range extender.
3. Netgear AC1200 extender has in-built Multi-User (MU)-MIMO to stream online videos and gaming in multiple wireless devices simultaneously.
4. Sometimes, the router doesn’t provide the Wi-Fi coverage that you need. In such cases, Netgear AC1200 extender boosts the range of the existing Wi-Fi even in the dead zones area.
5. There’s a convenient wall-plug design in the extender model AC1200 which blends easily with any décor without any interruption.
1. WI-FI TECHNOLOGY – Netgear AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender supports new 802.11 Ac and b/g/n Wi-Fi devices.
2. WI-FI BAND – This device has dual band technology with 2.4GHz and 5GHz (Beneficial in extending signals).
3. NUMBER OF ETHERNET PORTS – One 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology.
4. PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Weight – 0.65 lb (293g) and Dimensions – 122 x 74 x 38 mm (4.80 x 2.91 x 1.50 Inches)
– Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) and WEP
– Power On and off button
– Push N Connect using Wi-Fi Protected set up (WPS)1
– CD –Less Set up
– IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
– IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz
– One 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with auto sensing technology
7. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
– 2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi router or gateway
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20 or Safari® 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers
NETGEAR AC1200 REVIEWS
Netgear AC1200 works really well and offers great connection. Simply set up this Wi-Fi extender and sync it with the router. Now, within few minutes the Wi-Fi signal will be available easily even in the hard-to-reach areas.
Netgear AC1200 router extender is easy to install and set up. Just find the appropriate location according to the setup and Wi-Fi signals and get rid of all the worries related to bad connectivity or poor Wi-Fi signals.
The setup and installing procedure of the Netgear AC1200 is simple and quick. Within a limited time period, you can set up the whole extender on your own. Moreover, it also provides amazing connection and of course high speed as mentioned in the product details.
NETGEAR AC1200 MANUAL
When you purchase any product or device from the Netgear, it comes along with the manual book. In Netgear Ax1200 Manual book, you will get all the essential information about the device and how to get started with the extender.
Not to mention it, it also offers step by step solution to change the network settings and how to monitor the extender. In the end, there are some FAQs and troubleshooting problems which are common and steps how to resolve it instantly without calling out for any professional help.
To conclude, Netgear AC1200 router extender is beneficial in increasing the Wi-Fi strength and range. There’s an Access Point mode in this device for better signals and increased Wi-Fi range. If you aren’t satisfied with the “Extender Mode”, then simply change the settings to ‘Access Point Mode” and experience the great connectivity.