Netgear CM1000 modem is made from the cutting-edge technology which offers Ultra high-speed and fast downloading files. This cable modem is a certified device from CableLabs which is 10 times faster than the DOCSIS 3.0. It is built-in with DOCSIS 3.1 to provide high data speed and compatibility.
Netgear CM1000 cable modem provides speed up to 1Gbps and high-speed internet connection. Even during the peak hours, you can watch stream online High-definition videos and fast downloads.
After purchasing this device, you can eliminate the rental fees of the cable internet modem. Further on, it is an ideal and compatible device which works well with the Xfinity Comcast cable internet provider.
So, here are the features and technical specifications of the Netgear CM1000 modem.
1. Netgear CM1000 modem provides speed up to 1 Gbps for downloading files, streaming HD videos and high speed online gaming.
2. Netgear CM1000 provides 8 upstream and 32 downstream channels for DOCSIS 3.0 Connection. And, for DOCSIS 3.1 connection, it offers 2 OFDM upstream channels and 2 OFDM downstream channels with fast internet access.
3. It has one Gigabit Ethernet port which is supportive to fast wired speeds if it is connected to router or computer.
4. If you are an existing customer of Xfinity Comcast, then this Netgear CM1000 modem can be automatically connected to the cable internet without even a service call.
1. CERTIFICATION – Netgear CM1000 modem is a certified device from CableLabs and Comcast.
2. NUMBER OF ETHERNET PORTS – One Gigabit Ethernet port with auto sensing technology.
3. PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Weight – 0.84 lb (380g) and Dimensions – 8.8 x 5.4 x 5.9 Inches (222.7 x 135.9 x 149 mm)
– One LAN Gigabit Ethernet port
– One WAN coaxial cable connection
5. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
– Cable broadband internet service (For ultra high-speed internet, make sure that the service provider is providing DOCSIS 3.1 service, otherwise, it will work as DOCSIS 3.0)
– If you are using cable bundled voice services, then it is not at all compatible with this device.
– Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Safari® 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
NETGEAR CM1000 REVIEWS
Netgear CM1000 modem is absolutely a Gigabit internet. If you are using the Comcast cable internet modem, then you definitely need to buy this device to save rental charges. The setup of the Netgear CM1000 is simple, quick and easy.
At an affordable price, you can get this Netgear modem which works perfectly well with multiple devices, therefore, it is absolutely recommended to the Comcast, Cox, Times Warner users to connect it with the cable internet and get started without any regrets.
NETGEAR CM1000 MANUAL
The Netgear CM1000 modem comes along with other package contents such as Ethernet cable, power adapter and a quick guide to install the modem. In the Netgear CM1000 manual, you will get all the necessary information about the hardware and internet setup.
There are all the technical specifications mentioned in the manual book and some important solutions to rectify the minor issues if encountered. Moreover, there are step by step solutions provided to change the network settings and how to monitor the cable modem.
To conclude, Netgear CM1000 cable modem is a great device which provides faster access and speedy downloads. The product comes along with a hardware warranty period of one year. After the purchase of the product, the technical support is provided by the expert team up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Additionally, Netgear technical support and customer support services are easily accessible. You can easily contact the team 24×7 and the technician will report to the issue as soon as possible.