With Netgear N600, you will get integration of Wi-Fi extender router and DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem. The downloading speed is 8 times faster than the normal Wi-Fi or cable speed. The cable speed of Netgear N600 is up to 340 Mbps in which you can easily watch 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels without any interruption.
Netgear router N600 is compatible and certified from CableLabs to work with all the major cable internet providers such as Xfinity Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, Charter, Times Warner and many more.
Purchase this compact modem router and get rid of the slow internet and downloading speed. Moreover, it will be beneficial in eliminating the monthly rental cost of the cable modem.
Now, here are the features and technical specifications of this reliable and efficient modem router device.
1. Netgear N600 Wi-Fi cable modem router offers the fastest speed up to 300 + 300 Mbps. It is designed in a way to meet the requirements of DOCSIS 3.0 which offers 8 times faster cable speeds than DOCSIS 2.0.
2. The Gigabit wired makes it an ideal device for online video streaming and High-Definition gaming. Additionally, it has two Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology.
3. It is also beneficial in reducing Wi-Fi interference and Dual Bandwidth due to the in-built Simultaneous dual band technology. Also, it is advantageous in connecting wireless devices like Laptop or Smartphone with this modem router.
4. Netgear N600 cable modem router provides better Wi-Fi connectivity and coverage throughout your home.
1. CERTIFICATION – This modem router is a certified DOCSIS 3.0 device form CableLabs with built-in high-speed.
2. SIMULTANEOUS DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY – 2.4GHz and 5GHz
3. WI-FI TRANSMITTER/ RECEIVER (Tx/Rx) – 2×2 (2.4GHz) + 2×2 (5GHz)
4. IPV6 – Netgear N600 is IPV6 supported (Internet Protocol Version).
5. WI-FI BOOST – Netgear N600 has high powered radio amplifiers to boost the Wi-Fi.
– One USB 2.0 port
– One coaxial port for cable internet
– IEEE®802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
– IEEE® 802.11 a/n 5GHz
– Two 10/100/1000 LAN Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology.
7. PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Weight -0.775 lb, Dimensions – 7.6 x 4.45 x 1.63 Inches
– Wi-Fi protected Access (WPA/WPA2N – PSK)
– Denial of service (DoS) attack prevention
– Double Firewall Protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
– Push N Connect – There’s an easy push button in the Netgear N600 modem router for Wi-Fi connections (WPS).
9. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
– Microsoft®Windows®7, 8, 10, Vista®, XP®, 2000, Mac OS®, or other operating system running a TCP/IP network
– Microsoft Internet Explorer®5.0, Firefox®2.0, Safari®1.4, or Google Chrome™ 11.0 browsers or higher
– Cable broadband internet service
NETGEAR N600 REVIEWS
If you are using Xfinity Comcast internet cable and want to get rid of the monthly charges of the modem, then it is recommended to purchase this amazing modem router Netgear N600 at an affordable price. With this router, you can easily extend the Wi-Fi connections throughout your home.
Netgear N600 Wi-Fi DOCSIS 3.0 is a perfect replacement for the Xfinity wireless gateway. After purchasing this modem router, you can stream online videos and play online games in High-definition. This device offers amazing compatibility and high-performance.
NETGEAR N600 MANUAL
The package of the Netgear N600 contains a cable modem router, Ethernet cable, power adapter and a quick install guide. In Netgear N600 manual, you will get all the crucial details about the product and step-by-step solution to quickly install the Wi-Fi cable modem router in your home. Moreover, there are some FAQs and troubleshooting process regarding the common issues and problems. Therefore, carefully read the instructions and precautions before proceeding further.
To conclude, it’s a cost-effective modem router for online streaming, watching videos and playing online games in high-definition. This two-in-one product (Modem and Router) is reliable and efficient for accessing the internet at maximum speed.