The gamer community could not be any happier. Netgear’s Nighthawk line of routers is specially built for hardcore gamers. Games today have become internet intensive and slow internet speeds can pull you away from clinching those chicken dinners and victory royals.
The hardware and software of Netgear R7000 are on a whole new level. From the outside, it looks like a stealthy alien ship. The built of the device is very attractive and it has a texture going on the top. It has LED lights in the front to show connectivity. The side grills on the device give the router a sturdy feel. There a USB 3.0 port just beneath the LED lights.
Right of the bat, just by seeing the outside, you can tell that there are pretty serious and hardcore things taking place inside of this device. Since all the aspects of this device facilitate gaming, average tasks streaming videos and browsing using this router is very smooth. There is no lagging whatsoever.
- Wi-Fi performance: up to 600+1300 Mbps.
- Gigabit wired technology integrated into the system makes this router perfect of high octane gaming streaming 4K videos.
- To boost both wired and wireless performance, Netgear Router R7000 comes with a dual-core 1GHz processor.
- Dynamic QoS technology allows you to enjoy uninterrupted video streaming and gaming.
- Just plug in your external USD hard disk in the Netgear R700 router and access the contents of the drive anytime and from anywhere.
- Download the Netgear Genie app on your mobile and control what your children can access on the internet. The application is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- This router is suitable for big homes.
- Wi-Fi performance: AC1900 Wi-Fi (600+1300 Mbps)
- Netgear R7000 router has dual bands which can be used at the same time. The 2.4GHz band is for performance and the 5GHz band is for speed.
- The router comes with 2 USB ports (1 USB 3.0 port and 1 USB 2.0 port). Also, the Netgear R7000 has 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
If you face any issue while installing the router, you can just look for the solution in the Netgear R7000 Manual or you can contact the Netgear router support team on 1844-851-9487. Netgear R7000 Manual has a detailed description of the features and specs of the router.
Keep your Netgear R7000 router in tip-top condition by updating the device firmware. To update the firmware, log in to the web application of Netgear by typing routerlogin.net. Any firmware update will pop up on the top of the window. To update, you have to head over to the ‘advanced’ tab under ‘administration’ section. Click on install and update. The latest firmware will keep your router in tip-top condition.
The customer support team of Netgear is very responsive. You can get in touch with them through the toll-free number 1844-851-9487. You can chat with Netgear router support team and you can drop them an e-mail as well explaining your issues.
The router is loaded with high-end specs and lives up to the expectations. This is the best router of all time. Its performance is critically acclaimed by both critics and users. The price of the router is on the higher side but you get exactly what you paid for. This is a must have for hardcore gamers.